Evidence of Time Travel FOUND - in the Book of Revelation
Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg
proposed that the biblical gospel writer John was shown the contents of specific modern multimedia cd-roms by time travelling 'angels' (ie time messengers), and was also told of future historical, astronomical and religious events (now known as Signs and as the End Times).
South Australian researcher Eddy Pengelly
questioned Pegg's claims and decided to investigate John's descriptions from their original context and then compare those descriptions to certain history books and the contents and imagery from two cited modern cd-roms.
This report includes what he saw on screen when he sat down with the New Testament's Book of Revelation open next to him as he viewed the pictures from the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean
multimedia compact disk.
Here are some of his findings that are explained in this book.The New Testament's Book of Revelation
- is an account of an encounter with two time travellers showing three modern cd-roms
- contains described imagery from all three cd-roms (known as visions)
- contains described historical and astronomical events (known as signs)
- contains descriptions of a specific modern conflict, being the 1991 Persian Gulf War
- reveals the origins and source of the 'God' and 'Lamb (Son) of God' stories, and how a smoke screen of religious rhetoric has been misleading us for over 2,000 years
- documents other Religions that were also spawned due to similar misunderstandings
- uses datable historical and astronomical events to date specific modern personages
- names Dr James Strong as the authority who is able to distinguish the words of the Bible
- names Michael Drosnin as the First Witness
- is about the End of the (Religious) World
- provides a Time Key of when 'the End of Religions' begin
- describes the Second Witness who is going to present his evidence that causes the Judgement upon Religions.
This publication contains a comprehensive 21st century non-religious scholastic study and commentary of the Book of Revelation.BOOK CONTENTS
Revelation Commentary Chapters 1 to 8
Overview of the Seven angels Sounding
Revelation Commentary Chapters 9 to 22
Appendix One The Various Meanings of the Greek word God
Appendix Two The Various Meanings of the word Angel
Revelation Chapter Summaries Chapters 1 to 22
ConclusionIn this publication
All Twenty Two Chapters from the Book of Revelation were studied and evaluated and many words were returned to their original Greek word meanings.Descriptions in this ancient text of the contents of specific modern cd-roms, specific modern historical events, and certain modern people and their activities - is all Evidence of Time Travel Back to the Past.